Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) and Sourire des Saveurs SARL
1. We collect your consent in a transparent and explicit way in order to collect your personal data
2. We give you full access and portability of the data collected by our controller. These are your rights, we respect them.
3. We give you the opportunity to delete at any time, and under certain conditions, your personal data held by our company. You can choose to delete your entire profile or some of your data.
4. We are committed to protecting your data, respecting your rights and your freedoms. For this we minimize access to your data. Only authorized people have the possibility to access it. We store server resource access information very securely with strong passwords, an HTTPS application.
5. In case of data leakage, we assure you to inform the CNIL (which is the competent supervisory authority) within 72 hours. We also undertake to notify the individuals concerned within 30 days of the incident.
There are two kinds of personal data in the Internet world. The direct ones are those declared consciously and actively by the customer during the creation of an account for example. At Sourire des Saveurs SARL, the direct personal data are: email, company, civility, surname, first name, telephone, addresses, SIRET number. The second part of the personal data groups the indirect ones. These are generated by the activation of a service or account by the prospect. They are created automatically. It can be a purchase history or research.
At Sourire des Saveurs SARL, this data is collected by the controller, internal to our company, via the website. It is essential to know that we only collect the necessary data.
For what purpose are your personal data used?
The data we collect is used for you. Thanks to personal data, you can receive your orders, receive personalized information (such as delivery tracking for example), we can understand your expectations and needs, accept payments and reimburse you when needed, provide you with personalized assistance , facilitate your purchases on our website. This data is also used to protect the customer and the company against possible fraud.
Your information is also used to make statistics, adapt our website to improve your customer experience, keep your baskets in order to facilitate your orders but also store your information so that our customer service brings you personalized answers.
What do we do with your personal data?
We are committed to never sell your personal information to any third party, including direct data (name, address, phone number, email, bank details). The data we collect is kept by our controller and only authorized persons have the right to access it. At Sourire des Saveurs SARL, we are committed to protecting your data in a very secure database.
What are your rights ?
• Consent: you can withdraw it under certain conditions.
• Right of access: You can ask us to tell you if your data is being processed, a copy of what we have collected and information about our processing of information. We will have to provide you with all the data concerning you.
• Right of rectification: if you notice inaccurate information or want to complete information you have the right.
• Right of cancellation: you can ask for a "right to be forgotten". We will be required to erase your personal data as soon as possible in the following cases:
No need for the purposes for which we have collected them
You withdraw your consent on which our treatment was based
You oppose this treatment
Your data is subject to unlawful processing
Out of respect for a legal obligation provided for by the law of the European Union or by the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject
• Limitation right: limitation of treatment may be requested.
• Right of objection: You may object to the use of your data for prospecting purposes and under certain conditions to ask the Data Controller to stop processing your data.
• Right of portability: You can request to transmit your collected data to the controller to communicate to another controller. If the conditions are fulfilled, the former can not oppose it.
Good to know: if you use a right mentioned above, we are obliged to provide you with a response (positive or negative) within one month of receiving your request. If the response time needs to be extended, you will be notified. If, however, you receive a refusal from us, you can file a complaint with the CNIL or a judicial appeal.
If you wish to enforce your rights, do not hesitate to contact us on 05 34 30 18 20 or by clicking on the button opposite contact us
Marketing and emails
If you have not clicked the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails, you will receive our marketing messages, which may introduce you to new products or tell you about our news.
However, you can choose to stop receiving these emails by following these steps:
1. Go to a newsletter already sent
2. Click on "unsubscribe"
3. A confirmation page is displayed in your internet browser
Good to know: if you want to stop receiving our information, you will also no longer be aware of offers, promotional codes or events related to the company. The only emails you will receive from us will be those of confirmation when you place an order (confirmation and follow-up) or the emails relating to your account. You will no longer receive any information called "marketing".
We also use your data in terms of marketing by post. Indeed, thanks to the address communicated in your customer account, we can send you personalized letters or carry out commercial steps.